Make an Appointment
Choose your preferred appointment time
Vetwell Friends is a group of clients and patients who share our enthusiasm for excellent science based patient care and are loyal supporters of our practice group. There is no charge to be a basic member of Vetwell Friends, and you can register by contacting your local Vetwell practice.
The following describes the way the Friends scheme will function.
Goals of Vetwell Friends
- Educate clients on the best health care for their pet
- Promote a close association between the client, the pet and Vetwell practices
- Reward clients for their loyalty for using Vetwell practices as their primary source for pet products and services
- Points will accrue differently for different products and service
- The rate of points accrual for each product and service will be determined by the practice owners and may change from time to time
- Points will be accounted for by Vetwell practices
- Points balances will be made available to any Friend who asks for them
- Points can be used once a balance of 2,000 points is reached
- Points will expire 18 months after they are accrued
Using Pet Points
- Pet Points can be redeemed at any Vetwell practice
- Pet Points can be redeemed on any product or service provided by a Vetwell practice
- Redemption will be offered by Vetwell practice staff at the time of invoicing or can be requested by clients
Consultations are by appointment, although if your pet’s health is critical, we can accommodate you at any time. We take appointments morning and afternoon with surgery scheduled for the middle of the day.